Jeremy Piven and Bioaccumulative Mercury

Jeremy Piven was eating tons of sushi.  Brain Fog is one of the symptoms of Mercury Poisoning.  Maybe this affected his ability to make a decision on doing the play.

Let's analyze a web page by a Dr Lam regarding Brain Fog.  Much of what he says I believe to be true, but there are errors.  Here is a link to his web page.

Here I have cut and pasted two subjects of concern.

Viral infections
Viral infections affect the brain by excreting toxins into the bloodstream.  This results in the depletion of certain nutrients essential to the brain.  Viral titer may be normal, but a sensitive person can be affected.  Such stealth viruses that can directly or indirectly affect the brain include Hepatitis C, Herpes, human papillomavirus, Epstein-Barr, and cytomegalovirus, among others. Infected teeth or gums can also release toxins.  Lyme disease as well as H. Pylori infections also frequently trigger brain fog.  Not to be forgotten is a chronic low-grade infection that may arise from poorly done dental root canal work.

Most fresh fish worldwide has some level of mercury. Pregnant women and children are usually advised to be cautious about the amount they consume. Those living near coastal regions are particularly vulnerable. Those who consume a diet that includes fish more than twice per week, may over time, build up a toxic level of mercury in their bodies.  The EPA recommends that women, children and the elderly or those with health concerns avoid eating swordfish, shark, tilefish and king mackerel because they traditionally contain higher levels of mercury.  The EPA does recommend limiting your consumption of these fishes to two meals per week. They also advise checking local authorities about the mercury levels in fish caught in area lakes and ponds before eating any freshly caught fish.   

Another common source of overlooked mercury is dental fillings.  A biological dentist is needed for proper removal in these cases if the body is ready. Over zealous removal of mercury fillings can trigger brain fog as mercury released from the oral cavity travels to the central nervous system.  Mercury is a neurotoxin. Excessive build up can lead to numerous neurological symptoms including memory loss, tingling, and brain fog, among others. Fortunately, mercury levels in the body can easily be tested by blood test.  FALSE!  MERCURY LEVELS CAN NOT EASILY BE ANALYZED WITH A BLOOD TEST.  

Mercury does not 'float around' in the blood stream.  It will bind with sulfur and bury itself into the fatty cells of a living being.  Thus, an individual who poorly expels mercury may be extremely mercury toxic but have very low levels of mercury in the blood stream.